Covenant Christian Academy
Brenda GreagreyPreschool Principal
Ren Web Specialist
Grounds and Security Coordinator
Stephen Sutton (PRESIDENT) Pastor Rudy Beltran (MEMBER)
Nikki Maddox (SECRETARY) Aquiles Flores (TREASURER)
Patricia Hansen (MEMBER) Antonio Correa (MEMBER)
Lamar Strong (MEMBER) Chis'mere Mallard (MEMBER)
- The Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative, inerrant Word of God.
(Timothy 3:15, 11 & Peter 1:21)
- There is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, & Holy Spirit.
(Genesis 1:1, Matthew 28:19, John 10:30)
- The deity of Christ.
- His virgin birth.
(Isaiah 7:14, Matthew 1:23 & Luke 1:35)
- His sinless life.
(Hebrews 4:15 & Hebrews 7:26)
- His miracles.
- His vicarious and atoning death.
(1 Cor. 15:3, Eph. 1:7, & Hebrews 2:9)
- His ascension to the right hand of the Father.
- His personal return in power and glory
(Acts 1:11, & Rev. 19:11)
- The absolute necessity of regeneration by the Holy Spirit from salvation because of the exceeding sinfulness of human nature and that men are justified on the single ground of faith in the shed blood of Christ and that only by God's grace and through faith alone we are saved.
(John 3:16-19 & 5:24, Romans 3:23 &, 5:9, Eph. 2:8 - 10, & Titus 3:5)
- The resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life, and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
(John 5:28 & 29)
- The spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
(Romans 8:9, 1 Corinthians 12:12 & 13,
Galatians 3:26 - 28)
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
(Romans 8:13 & 14, 1 Cor. 3:16 & 6:19-20,
and Eph. 4:30 & 5:18)
Elementary and Middle School Principal
Front Desk Receptionist
Use biblical principles to produce excellence in every area of life...